Get more out of your accessories with Microsoft Gadgets.
Gadgets keeps track of where and when you last connected your smart accessories so you’ll know where to start looking if they’re lost. You’ll also know exactly when your accessories need topping up because Gadgets alerts you when their power is running low (supported accessories only).
What you can do with Gadgets:
– Make your own smart triggers. Choose an app that opens automatically whenever you connect to an accessory, such as open Spotify when you connect your headphones or HERE Drive when your phone connects to your car’s Bluetooth kit.
– Launch apps quickly. Customize the list of apps that appear in Gadget’s launch pad according to which accessory is connected.
– Find missing accessories. Gadgets keeps track of where and when you last connected to a smart accessory. And with Treasure Tags, you can use Gadgets to ring the tag when nearby.
– Get a heads up when to charge your phone. With Gadgets you can add a new feature to your wireless charger, making it blink when your phone’s battery is low.
– Get notified when your accessory’s running out of battery (supported accessories only).
– Make even your basic accessories smarter. Many of Gadget’s features also work with wired audio accessories.